What information we collect?
- name and phone number for contact tracing purposes
- contact information
- demographic information such as preferences and interests
What do we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For contact purposes
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions page for further details.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This policy is effective from 18 February 2013.